- Home Page
- ScanDoc Development
- JSON commands
(ecu.tree) Stamp tree node content
The command returns a list of nested tree nodes or a list of control units available for diagnostics
- path (string) - The path to the tree node. The path consists of digital sequences of host name codes. For example, the name of the type of car Car has code 14 and the brand BMW 54. As a result, the path looks like "14/54".
Name codes are separated by a "/".
- tree An array of nested nodes of the tree marks.
- name (string) - The text name of the nested node. This is the name itself.
- index (int) - The path code of the next nested node.
- ecu - Array of control units
- name (string) - The name of the control unit for diagnosis. For example, "ECU_BMW_ME3_1" or "ECU_MB_ME2_8".
Tree and ecu arrays can be simultaneously in one node or one at a time. It depends on the structure of the tree marks. Typically, at the end of the stamp tree path is a list of control units. Therefore, at the end of the tree nodes will be gone.
But blocks can also be present among tree nodes.
Returned error codesDecoding Error Codes
"cmd" : "ecu.tree",